PSP is an extract from the mycelia of Yun Zhi (Coriolus versicolor)
- Yun Zhi (Coriolus versicolor) is a high-class fungus
- Coriolus versicolor (L. ex Fr.) Quel. = Trametes versicolor (Fr.) Pil.
- PSP is the essence of Yun Zhi
- PSP is a Protein Bound Polysaccharide
- The "PS" in PSP is the abbreviation of Poly-Saccharide and the second "P" represents the connection of Peptide.
- PSP exists beta 1-3 glucosidic linkages and 1-6 branch. It's similar to the Krestin (PSK), but the polysaccharide in PSK contains fucose, while there are arabinose and rhamnose in PSP.
- PSP is a New Kind of Biological Response Modifier(BRM)
Next Page > > >